Not sure what would make your loved one happy? Try asking one or more of these questions. Listen and be ready to respond. It’s a simple formula that can work miracles.
- “What could make your cooking (or gardening or cleaning) easier?”
- “What gadgets do your friends have that you’d like to try?”
- “What kind of book do you most like to read?”
- “What magazines do you buy most often?”
- “What’s your favorite sports team or player?”
- “Is there somewhere you’ve always wanted to visit?”
- “What kind of things make you laugh?”
- “When you’re not busy, how do you like to pass your time?”
- “Are there any hobbies you’ve thought you might like to try?”
- “What can I do to be a better… son, daughter, friend, neighbor, etc.?”
Be Well and Bring Joy
Please share your stories with me so I can share them with others.